Jan 14, 2010

A Monumental Day: My First Public Apology

Hey everyone.  If you know me, you have seen me apologize for saying dumb shit MANY times.  Well, I've never had to do it so publicly.

You see, by linking to Serious Eats at the bottom, Maggie (who wrote the article) came upon my blog and unfortunately, I have offended a woman who appears to be quite sweet and kind.  I definitely didn't think anyone would take my ridiculous blogging seriously.  If you didn't know, Serious Eats is an actual journalistic endeavor.  I am what is called "fucking around for my own amusement".  In all seriousness, her article is dope, and it took me some time to come up with good, non-overlapping questions because she covered so much ground.

So, to Maggie, my bad.  It was strictly a joke, and my non-functioning self-esteem prevented from thinking anyone would be taking me so seriously.  My apologies, but I promise I didn't mean it.  It was meant to be self-deprecating.

P.S. - I have now found her blog.  If you even need to ask, quality-wise it rips my blog to total shit.  If you're a foodie, welcome home.

2 comments:

  1. No harm done! I'm really just glad to see the coverage of Fullsteam and hoping Sean ends up getting distribution in NYC.

    There's a group of NYC beer bloggers that has started meeting up to share/taste good/rare beers each month—you should join! Contact @hoptopia for info...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your little heart, T1D..... we, your regulars, know that you would have never meant to offend or hurt the feelings of someone you didn't know. . . Now, as for those of us you know, we EXPECT the ridicule and jokes - how else would we know you love us? ;)

    On another note, thanks for opening our eyes to pithyandcleaver.com! (How could we NOT love a site discussing the fabulousness of red?!?!?)

    ReplyDelete